Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Crain's 50 Most Powerful Women list is a dynamic representation of the breadth and depth of power held by women in New York.
This list is selected and curated by Crain’s New York Business reporters and editors. We welcome input from the public.
Publish Date: May 31
Entries Appreciated By: March 26
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- work within the New York City metro area (the five boroughs of NYC or Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Bergen counties) to qualify
- be employed for a minimum of 5 years (not including emerging leader category)
- have shown the ability or power to effect change in their role, area of practice or as an organization
- be involved in mentorship, community or philanthropic activities
- focus on recent achievements (within the last 12 to 24 months)